5 egg white
250gm butter, at room temperature
5 egg yolk
200gm all purpose flour
3 tspn baking powder
50gm hazelnut mealed
5 TB full cream milk
1 tspn vanilla paste / essence
*100gm walnut, toasted
(1) beat egg white till foaming by adding in sugar a few batches till completed.
(2) cream butter till pale in colour then add in egg yolks one at a time till everything well corperated.
(3) in another bowl combine flour, baking powder & hazelnut mealed till well mixed, then stir flour mixture into butter mixture and gradually adding the milk till everything well combined.
(4) now, break half of the walnut and throw into the batter, at the same time add in vanilla essence and stir well.
(5) later, transfer batter into two separate 3x3x9" tray lined with parchment paper and top with the remaining walnuts.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 45 minutes or till tester came out clean.