2 cups rice, rinsed thoroughly
300gm bean sprouts
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1-1/2 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- rinse bean sprout and have all the skin removed.
- run bean sprout through boiling water, do not boil it, then drained.
- preheat frying pan with cooking oil.
- stir in garlic and saute untill fragrant.
- off the heat, stir in bean sprouts & oyster sauce and mix well then serve.Ta.... da.... Dinner is ready! Sorry guys, I have to rush over to fetch my kids from school in awhile. So, enjoy and will catch up with you all later.