Rainbow Choco Chips Cookies



I guess chocolate chip cookies almost everyone's favourite especially children. And I'm sure my kids will love it. Today menu, I'm making Rainbow Choco Chip Cookies. I'm using colourful chocolate candies to replace chocolate chips instead; and it did make a lot of difference. It's a very easy and fast to make recipe.

Ingredients :

125gm butter
1 tspn vanilla essence
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup castor sugar
1 egg
1-1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking soda
1 cup chocolate candy (m & m chocolate candy)

- beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla essence untill smooth.
- stir in flour, baking soda and chocolate candy untill combine.
- drop a tbsp of mixture on baking tray and press down lightly.
- bake at 190'c for 10 mins or untill brown lightly.
- leave to cool for 3 mins before lifting the cookies.

The chocolate candies are so attractive. How can the kids not crazy about it !
Finally, I can filled up my empty cookies' jar with all these lovely bake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...